Garfield Memorial Christian Church (website is http://garfield-church.org/)
We are a small church of the Disciples of Christ denomination located in a suburb of Washington D.C. Our membership is dwindling and we would like to increase/entice membership from the surrounding communities.
Here are some unique characteristics:
1. We pioneered open Communion.
2. We pioneered transfer of membership (open membership).
3. We use the term “Christian church” to mean more or less “generic church”
4. We do not require any particular belief. We include very conservative and very liberal people in the same congregation, however, we tend to be more moderate to liberal.
-We welcome all people who are looking for a sense of community and fellowship that a small church brings. The "smallness" of our church enables everyone to get involved and showcase their talents, whether it be singing during Communion or providing leadership as an elder.
- Currently, however, our congregation is mostly elderly and female, so we would like to attract the younger generations.
-We currently have a tri-fold brochure, which is attached below, but I would like something more inspirational, thought-provoking, beautiful, and eye-catching.
-Brochure form is fine, but postcard format is preferable so we can mail it out.
-The less words, the better,
-Need a set of editable, layered, vector, non-flattened files with unlimited worldwide rights.