Great professional and super creative artist. Very accommodating as well.
We highly recommend him.
How MLion started their print or packaging design journey
This contest is for the development of a book cover (both front and back) to represent The Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation's line of research studies. The piece should convey the following ideals:
• Authoritative and professional
• Direct and informative
• Global in application
The winning design will serve as a template for future research publications and should be created with this in mind. The design should focus on reusability and flexibility to allow for the changing of book title, author information, graphic element linked to research topic, and back cover text description.
- IIA Research Foundation logo*
- Author name- Glen L. Gray, PhD, CPA
- Report title- Then and Now: Expectations and Reality of Sarbanes-OxleyBack Cover
- Book sale information and bar code- Bar code and ISBN number*
- Item number and pricing- item #: 5008
- Member price: $35
- Non-member price: $45
- Event price: $31.50
- Report description text*
- IIA Research Foundation logo*For samples of past research products cover designs, visit: