Excellent Job, very reliable and creative...absolutely recommended
- AO Organics
How AO Organics started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Eco-Farms is Australia's leading dedicated supplier of certified organic and biodynamic food. Suppling to the independent organic and wholefood specialist retailers, healthfood stores, major supermarkets, cafes, caterers and manufacturers throughout Australia.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Labels for canned coconut milk/cream needed. It is actually one product with 4 slight variations, so 4 SKUs altogether.
1) "coconut2" General Instructions
2) "Eco-Farms Logo" company Logo
3) "201W-Eco Farms Pty Ltd" Organic certification logo
4) and 5) Dimensions for both sizes 200 ml and 400ml
- Designs and artwork for all 4 SKUs are to be almost the same, except for the different colours for milk and cream. Essentially, all 4 SKU’s would differ in terms of weight, nutritional fact and of course name of the product.
- Nutritional charts will be left incomplete. It is to be filled afterwards
- Design should not include actual pictures, shapes are more than welcome.
- Background must be green for cream and yellow for milk
- There has to be a difference in colours for cream and milk (colour coding)
Please your queries to
Ph 02 9764 2833