Author is a professional who thinks and operates outside the box and is ambitious, well-rounded, and well-traveled.
- Prospective and current law students
- Global audience
- Focus on individuals reviving their post-recession legal careers - by either deciding to attend law school or with continuing plans to attend
- should be refreshing, inspiring, ambitious, with feel of light at end of the tunnel - the title is "J.D. Lifeline" so cover must project that feeling like the book is a career "lifeline"...
Note: I have enjoyed the layouts I have seen thus far but have not yet found the right pic, please submit additional designs with the newly attached pics.
Title: J.D. Lifeline
Subtitle: A Law School Guide For The New Legal Economy
Edition: Pre-Law Edition
Author: Zenovia N. Evans, J.D.
- Publisher: Lifeline Legal Media, LLC (must include logo somewhere in the background on the cover - See attachment for logo.
- Should be fun, modern, and trendy, yet professional! The book is part of a series so must have an interchangeable text/color cover. For example, this project is the "Pre-Law Edition" so the next edition will be exactly the same except for the color (whether it be the border, text, or wherever else its creatively used) and the text which will say "____ Edition."
- Also, the title text ("J.D. Lifeline") should be carefully designed so that it can be used for a button (for Facebook, twitter, etc).
- This guide should have a modern professional feel like the other covers I have seen here. The cover dimensions are 7" X 9".
-The file should be ultimately submitted as an Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator file as BOTH a (1) standard (flat) cover AND (2) 3-D Cover.
Look forward to seeing designs! More work to come!