We want to create a great poster about our ecosystem with a bunch of logos of players from different categories (startups, investors, etc.), fun-facts, and some of the famous sights of the Frankfurt Rhine/Main region.
Our theme is: "It takes a region to raise a startup".
And thats the most important part. We want to show, that everyone is a necessary part of this community, because we need to help each other. And because of the cities themselves too, of course. What we want to say to each other is: We are one team, one region and thanks to you folk, we're doing great business.
The poster should have a lot of details, so that you like to look at it and discover something new. So maybe you could pick some of the sights / skylines / other things to recognise a city.
The cities of this region are:
Here is our contest from last year: https://99designs.de/poster-design/…50/entries.
But this time we'd prefer a more unique, more illustrated poster with less generic stock material and flashier colors.
###The content elements###
Headline: It takes a region to raise a startup
Subline: FrankfurtRheinMain Region
We need to feature different target groups with the same size logos, but visually separated:
- Start-up logo blog (more than 40 logos): Start-ups build with love in our region - - - plus leave a space of the average size of a logo, so that a startup can pin their own logo on the poster
- Incubators & Accelerators (10 logos): Incubators & Accelerators
- Investor logo blog (5 logos): Investors
- Main events logo blog (5 logos): Main Events
- Sponsor logo blog (bigger logos and some space for up to 25 words describing their company, 5 logos, maybe in the footer): Created with the help from
###(Fun) facts about the eco-system###
- XXX start-ups
- XXX Mio € invested in 2017
- and up to 3 more facts (please use a placeholder)
Here is some visual inspiration:
1. Do something a bit funky with photos + illustrations:
2. Sketchy detailed poster:
3. Flat and classy illustrations:
4. Play with typography:
5. Use the city map, but in a cool way:
The poster should attract attention as an eye-catcher when entering a room or an event space.
We are happy to give you guys a lot of creative freedom.
###Format: DIN A0, 300dpi###
Thank you all for your creativity and looking forward to give you guys lots of feedback!