My third or fourth design with UNTALENTED-- he gets things done and does them well! Will definitely continue working with him.
Highly talented, very professional, and worked with me numerous times on every detail I wanted to address. Great experience!
great designer, extremely thorough, flexible, and very easy to work with.
Julien is always great to work with. A very talented individual.
Booom! Great work.
How 99community started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
March is women’s history month and we want to take part in the celebration! The US Treasury is redesigning the new $10 bill, and they want to feature the first woman on a bill, ever! The actual theme they have chosen for the redesign is “An Era of Democracy”. However, we want to encourage you to be creative and not feel limited to following these exact guidelines. Feel free to have fun with your design and implement your own ideas and concepts!
This is your chance to share your thoughts and engage in a historical public dialogue about the new $10. The treasury is asking the public to share ideas, symbols, designs or any feedback. All will be considered. Who knows? Your idea might be the design the US Treasury picks, how cool would that be?!
Size and Specs:
- US currency bills are are 2.61 inches wide and 6.14 inches long. Keep this in mind for the dimensions of your design.
- No mockups! Keep it simple and just give us your design.
- Stock imagery is allowed but should be properly sourced and declared. Stock images should also be modified / originally implemented.
- Please note that this is not actually a contest for the US Treasury - this is a 99designs Community contest. The US Dept of Treasury has plans of releasing a new $10 bill, and we want to see what YOU would create!
- It should feature a WOMAN that has played an important role in US history. Feel free to interpret that in your own way.