To create an interactive graphic FOR THE JUMBOTRON OF OUR HOME PAGE that:
1. Shows Ramble's 5 Elements that show a visitor from clicking to
close (buying something)
1. Single-Click Secure Conversations
2. Bot Pre-Qualification
3. Agent Alert / Watch
4. Human Takeover
5. Escalate to Voice or Video
2. Allows for some interactivity (rollover, click, etc.) which allows the
visitor to learn more about each of the elements
PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR OUR SIMPLISTIC RENDITION - IT IS THIS GRAPHIC THAT WE ARE LOOKING TO REPLACE.
The website, https://ramblechat.com/, currently has a chat metaphor on the left and a paragraph of text on the right. These two elements comprise our current jumbotron and will be replaced by what you create.
- Updated 6/4
• B2B Enterprise Feel, but with a bit of leeway to add artsy elements. NOT
cartoony. Shy away from using too much color, especially primary colors.
Audience is B2B, not B2C.
• Background is preferred to be darker (like charcoal, dark purple), can be
white, could also use a darkened/washed out image if it helps. Whatever
background should NOT take away from the 5-elements which tell a story.
• If used, the icons for each element should be sophisticated, but not overly
complex. Icons will need to be custom, if used.
• Must be responsive for mobile display.
• Max of 500px is probably appropriate
• You may contemplate conveying the customer is on a journey
• Should show a progression – almost like a timeline, from left to right
• Moving parts/elements are welcome, as long as not busy
• Successful designs will contemplate how they will be programmed using HTML, CSS & JS only
*** Comment on 6/5 ***
This is for the jumbotron on the homepage of a website. This is explaining what we do. We do NOT need a laptop or monitor - that is not appropriate context and not a good use of space.