A LocalBitcoins coupon. A coupon is a way to sell bitcoins using cash. It has two web addresses related to it, a verify address and a redeem address. These are presented as text and as QR codes in the coupon, for smartphone usage.
See current example: http://imgur.com/a/qkVLC
- There has to be an area for small text, that explains terms and has the coupon issuer information
- The current design is three-fold, but we are open to other forms as well.
- The verify code is less than 10 characters, the redeem code can be up to 15 characters. You can just use the example URL's in the image attached.
- These coupons will be primarily printed by inviduals, but may be also printed more professionally
- One problem is that we will have different coupon denominations, such as 20, 50, 500, or even 10000 in countries like India. Have to think about how that would work as well.