Because of the project's scope and impact of O365, we're looking to have a brand created so employees can immediately connect with the variety of touchpoints (emails, posters, presentations, educational videos, intranet articles, etc.) they will be exposed to in 2018 and 2019.
Our key themes in communicating with employees are:
- ENABLEMENT (helping employees "do their best work")
- CONTINUITY (to mitigate fear or apprehension in older, long-term employees)
- THE EVERYBODY PROJECT (emphasizing that everyone has a role to play in the success of the project, such as learning how to use new tools and learning new ways of communicating and collaborating with colleagues)
- BETTER WAYS OF WORKING (emphasizing new abilities and how employees can incorporate these into their work habits)
- I.T. LEADING THE WAY (We want to change employees' perception of our IT Department as enablers of work)
We are looking for:
- A standalone wordmark
- A version of the wordmark incorporating the project tagline "The everybody project" ("Le projet de tous" in French)
- A logo incorporating a wordmark
- Brand colours
Within the logo, we would like you to consider how to incorporate the words "Communicate" ("Communiquer" in French) and "Collaborate" ("Collaborer" in French). However, this is optional and not a must-have.
We'll use this in a variety of places. Online, it will often appear in images that are 455x294 px, 340x245 px. We are thinking the minimum size for the _wordmark_ should be 32 px in height, but are open to suggestions.