Excellent design! The perfect style of elements we requested to compliment our logo and Membership Card.
How jcwhong started their other graphic design journey
I need a design for a 4x6 postcard that I will be direct mailing to prospective clients for my internet marketing consulting business. The purpose of the postcard will be to get people to call a toll-free number to get a free report that contains internet marketing information that may help them.
The Small Business MBA
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My business provides internet marketing consulting.
I need a design for a 4x6 postcard that I will be mailing out to potential clients. The postcard design needs to be able to catch the attention of whoever receives it and should make this person want to call the phone number on the card.
The card should be profssional and include a headline (which I will provide) and a short description of how to get the free report.
- There needs to be one, singular focal point of the ad (possibly an image), which will draw the attention of the reader. This focal point needs to be eye-catching, yet simple enough to convey the purpose of the ad quickly. It can be either at the top or the middle of the design.
- Here is the headline that I would like to use: "How to Cut Your Advertising Costs and Boost Profits for Your Business… At the Same Time" -- feel free to be creative in how you design the headline (fonts, sizing, italics, bold, etc.), and please put quotations around the headline
- Please emphasize the phrases "cut your advertising costs" and "boost profits" somehow
- Please italicize "At the same time" in the headline- Below the headline, please fit in the following information for the (in smaller font): - "This free report will provide you with information that can save your business thousands of dollars in advertising, marketing, and website costs. I'll tell you how you can set up an automated website and marketing system that can follow up with your leads... even while you're sleeping."
- "call 1-800-519-3708 now and leave your name and address after the recorded message to get this FREE report from The Small Business MBA" (please make this call-to-action section stand out somehow and please make sure to emphasize the "FREE" part)
- "There is no risk and no obligation for requesting this free report"
- Below the subtitle, please include this information (in really small font):
- "This report is brought to you by The Small Business MBA. To learn more about The Small Business MBA, visit http://www.TheSmallBusinessMBA.com. I am open to all color schemes
- The style of the postcard design should be professional. I'd also be open to a "news" style design as well.
- I want to convey that although the potential client's business may be struggling financially and is frustrated at the lack of success of his advertising and marketing, this report could potentially help him
- I don't want all capital letters
- It's not necessary to put the logo for my business on the postcard