kd needed a new other
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 120 designs submitted by 29 freelance designers.
Client wants a website banner for a new site that has already been launched. The site is for Complementary therapists who are seeking new, exciting, easy ways to improve their business.
Target market -
Complementary therapists who are seeking new, exciting, easy ways to improve their business.
More therapists are women (in Ireland anyway), but we don’t want to put the guys off either! Not too money/dollar signs in the banner as therapists often have money issues.
It’s more about attracting the lifestyle they want (freedom, no boss, balanced life, family), rather than the money!
- Must have clients images can download from http://www.myvaspace.com/ACSBannerImages.html
- Want it to be professional but not stuffy
- Want some strong simple colours not to "loud"The Website that will use this banner will have Clean lines, uncluttered see below
- Like the look of this banner http://www.massagemarketing.co.uk/
- I like the fresh look of http://www.healthypages.co.uk
- I like the simple uncluttered look of http://www.actionplan.com/
- Provide banner with menu button look and feel - just for ideas
- It also can’t be just about massage or one complementary therapy. There are so many holistic therapies that it needs to be just a general feel of being holistic.
- Noisy cluttered design
We saved a spot for your other graphic design contest.