Octopus-ITSM.com provides the best IT Service Management tool for Small and Medium Businesses. We offer an On Demand solution that works out-of-the-box, that supports ITIL v3 Best Practices and that costs less than 50$ per month per technician.
Launched in 2005, Octopus-ITSM.com has been the first ITIL solution designed from the ground up to help organizations get the benefits of an ITSM tool in a matter of weeks; not months.
Today, customers from around the World trust us to deliver a reliable, fast and easy to use Service Desk system that technicians and end users like to use and that evolves with the organization. With no upfront investments, low monthly payments and absolutely no obligations, Octopus-ITSM.com makes ITIL more accessible than ever.
The market we're targeting here is IT professionals ranging from Managers to CIO's.
They're very analytical, yet they don't bother with too much details. Simplicity and boldness are key factors to attract them.
They want to see why they should bother with our company, how we can help them right now and how simple it is to do business with us.
What we want is a new graphical concept for our 3x3 feet expo stand.
The main theme you should aim for is "SIMPLICITY".
Here are some examples of other people's work:
Here are some of the many possibilities you can use for the stand's settings:
We would like you to use these keywords:
- ITSM for SMB
Some ideas to get you started:
• No assembly required (like an IKEA furniture in pieces with a big "X")
• ITIL (or ITSM) TO GO (Ready to be used, ready to implement)
• ITIL (or ITSM) Made Simple (ITIL is more accessible than ever since Onctopus has all ITIL modules in it already)
• Ready out-of-the-box (a box with ITIL written on it)
Here are some of the advantages of our product:
- You will have no infrastructure to implement and to manage
- You will be operational in only a few minutes
- You will always be using the latest version
We're aiming for a theme that could be just like the "EASY" button from Staple's: http://www.staples.com/ Please don't COPY this concept, just have it in mind when we speak of simplicity. :-)
Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions!