Have you ever gotten Screwed in Business? Got your money taken by a partner, client, spouse, family member, employee or tenant? Had to go through litigation and deal with lawsuits? Well I want this cover to convey the feelings you have and if you had to vent with some kindred souls who also got screwed. This is a chronicling of how I got screwed in business (theft by business partner, lost money, etc.) and the lessons I learned as a result. Though these are frustrating things it makes great conversation so I want it to not get people depressed or down but to give them a heads up on what to watch out for.
Want a colorful and attractive book cover design that conveys the emotion you feel when you get screwed in business, lose money, are betrayed by a partner or fail in business. I am sharing some wisdom and lessons learned in this first book in the series. Want people to grab it and even if they flip through the book they will see somthing they relate to. I am an entrepreneur who has been through the school of hard knocks and kept a journal of all the lessons learned along the way.
- 6x9 book
- Part of the ScrewedinBusiness Series
- Colorful, vibrant, perhaps green and gold color.
- Perhaps show man or woman, perhaps a business owner, entrepreneur or real estate investor looking:
Disgruntled,empty pockets hanging out, unhappy, stressed, disappointed, money flying outw/wings, distressed, vein in head, stressed, lose your shirt, sleepless nights,bloodshot eyes, commit murder, shock, wasted time, bulging eyes, hands on head
Shows the emotion of having been screwed because of someone else's actions.
- I like money green and gold colors - rich vibrant color
- Perhaps show money
- Save yourself and heed these warnings…
- Author is Marlene Green
- Note the design of the books on http://www.nobsbooks.com/ and the design of http://www.robynspizman.com/html/main.htm covers with large text and fonts that pop.
- Visit http://www.ScrewedInBusiness.com and Share How you Got Screwed and What Lessons You Learned. (Domain on cover)
- Perhaps put this in a gold star or medallion.
- don't want images that look too serious or corporate. this is really for entrepreneurs, small business owners and real estate investors.
- No pastel or muted colors.