Multiple brands (URLs) - see "Brief Overview" for list
We are looking to drive traffic to ten different client foreclosure websites.
URLs for which you'll be designing these banners:
>>> BankSeizedHomes.net, BankSeizedHouses.com, ForeclosuresJustListed.net, New-Foreclosures.net, FindForeclosedHouses.net, NewlyForeclosedHomes.com, NewlyForeclosedHouses.com, PreforeclosedHouses.net, BankRepoProperties.net, Foreclosed-Home-Listings.net
Home buyers looking for great deals on foreclosure properties.
(list of URLs included under "Brief Overview")
- 3 static banners (same basic creative, 3 different sizes, for one URL)
- Once approved, will need those same banners output 9 more times, each time using different color scheme and URL address
- Banners must include 1px, #666666 border
- The 3 sizes required are: 728x200, 728x90, 160x600
- Banners must include the URL or website name
- Preferred file sizes: 728x200 (<50k), 728x90 (<30k), 160x600 (<30k)
- Style of banners should incorporate the look of the website, if the site is currently live
- If you choose to include any home descriptions/values, please be sure to indicate "Sample Foreclosure Listings" (beds should be 3-4, baths should be 2-3, sq. ft. should be between 1,875 and 2,342, and value should be between $132,225 and $227,490)
- Include the following copy: "Save 30-50% on Foreclosed Homes"
- Optional additional copy: "Find foreclosure properties near you"
- Include button that says: "Free Foreclosure Search"
- Final delivery of files will include the GIF or JPG banners at the indicated file sizes, as well as all original Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks files
If you're looking for more contests like this one, please visit http://99designs.com/people/mediaworkz. We've got a bunch of contests running or about to be launched.