I'm looking for a Powerpoint Template/Theme to be used for my investor presentation. The audience will be venture capitalists (who see 10-20 pitches per week), high net worth individuals (lots of money/little time) and strategic partners (game developers, publishers, retailers, etc.). Needs to stand out.
The template needs to be engaging but not too busy as the information is critical to sell the idea and raise money. Some initial thoughts:
- Gamer feel
- Black (dark) background
- Clean, crisp, and engaging - more Apple less Xbox
I'll need 4 pages for the template (at the outset):
- Title page: This is where the name of the product will be, date, people presenting. It's the opening to the presentation. Mostly graphical, little text.
- Master Slide Template: What will the format of each page within the presentation be? Font,Color, Size, etc. Things to think about: Each page will have a heading and page number. Hopefully, I will come up with a name and that will most likely appear on the page. The middle of the page will be for text. How/where should the text appear?
- Slide template for pages that will have mostly graphics. Can you create a look feel for charts (pie/line, etc.)
- Team Slide - how best do you think we should represent the team members? Should we include pictures and text, just text, etc.?