Incredible to work with. Highly recommend. Fantastic communication!
- Mack Michaels
How Cyrillian Inc. started their other graphic design journey
We are working on a new iPhone game we call “Generals”. The game is similar to the board game “Risk” where the player tries to conquer all available territories. As we are not committed to any particular design concept (although the first release will feature a game board with a map of the globe) please use your artistic license!
The following iPhone games have art styles that we admire and aspire to:
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
iPhone and iPod Touch users. Our users are at a variety of ages and place a high value on design and usability. Our audience will be global in nature.
- All files in Photoshop PSD format
- A logo (Generals); Perhaps a silhouette of a general? Perhaps some stars? Please use your imagination!
- Splash screen (480x320 - landscape) (with the logo)
- Game specific generic menu background: We would like to have a unified background for all our game menu screens (480x320 - landscape). See Flight Control menus for a great example of this kind of implementation.
- Various Control Elements: We need the following customizable control elements that can be used on the background: