Letters & Numbers Free
We are looking to build a better app for toddlers than is currently available. When we put these apps in front of our toddlers, we found that even the most basic apps were too complicated.
We came up with this app by testing it with the little ones and found that repetition is key to keeping them entertained. What we need now is an amazing artist to put together the fun and quirky graphics that will bring it all together.
Our target audience:
• Children ages 3 months to 3 years old
• New parents looking for a fun educational iPhone application for their infant or toddler
Every "screen" will have a number or letter on it. When the child clicks the number/letter it should light up and get larger. To get to the next number or letter, there will be next and back buttons.
Format: Adobe Illustrator Composition
- Sized 480×320 (Landscape Viewing on the iPhone)
- 1 512x512 Application Icon - "Letters & Numbers Free"
- Should be fun and quirky, matching the themes of the rest of the artwork
- 26 Letters (A-Z) - Normal
- 26 Letters (A-Z) - When Touched
- 10 Numbers (1-10) - Normal
- 10 Numbers (1-10) - When Touched
- Fun background
- Next arrow
- Back arrow
The reference image we've provided includes layout and placement requirements.
- Letters and numbers should look like buttons
- Letters and numbers buttons are centered
- Arrows are left and right justified under letters and numbers (see mockup)
- Buttons should be fun, quirky and enticing
- Typeface should be readable but not formal - no comic sans ;)
- Background should be fun but not distracting
- Textures are OK as long as they're not too busy
- Think like a kid - make it fun but simple - hokey but modern
- Illustrations preferred
- Layered Adobe Illustrator File