We like to have fun when it comes to work and this is conveyed in our business graphics. We're looking for a cartoonist to turn the concept for our process diagram into a political cartoon-style illustration.
The archer represents our client, so he should be a valiant character (no Lord of the Rings here though, keep it professional). He wears a quiver representing the tools that our company provides him with to reach his goals and needs to be labeled "The THIRD WAVE SELLING Toolkit™."
The target represents the goals our client aims to achieve. 4 key goals are listed within the rings:
• KNOW & UNDERSTAND CUSTOMER
• UNCOVER THEIR DESIRED RESULTS
• DIAGNOSE THEIR PROBLEMS
• SOLUTIONS THAT RESONATE
Between the client and his goals stands CONFUSION that prevents him from achieving the goals. Here, we need to show the arrows (our tools) "breaking through" the confusion.
• be in the style of a political cartoon, i.e. http://www.hollisterfreelance.com/c…rtoon2.jpg
• convey the message, described above, as clearly and simply as possible, without clutter
• have a dynamic and expressive feel, but not be too goofy
• be B&W, unless color can help communicate the message (in this case, please use it sparingly)
• MAKE OUR CLIENTS SMILE :o)