Designer Mask got their new other clothing or merchandise by running a design contest:
Save the world! With a designer pollution mask!
Check out Designer Mask's Other clothing or merchandise contest…
We are an air quality company that is in the business of providing designer pollution mask to protect families living in Asia from the pollution. Our customers want to feel protected and look cool at the same time without having to look like a doctor in a hospital. You litteraly have the opportunity to create a cool looking design for a mask that will save thousand of lives from heavy pollution in Asia. Target market will be customers living in Asia. 70% of the customers that will purchase the design mask will be Mothers who purchase for themselves and their children. The other 30% will are health concious men.
What's your vision?
We are looking for you to design the pattern of some very cool looking pollution masks. The print will be very similar to a t-shirt type of print where we will print in bulk. The design can either be a cool looking pattern that we can then put on the mask and if you want you can also just show us the pattern on the mask itself, both are are fine. NOTE: WE HAVE UPLOADED THE CUT OF THE MASK SO YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR DESIGNS IN SIDE VIEW. PLEASE SEE EXAMPLES Here are some ideas of the people we will target and the designs we need. We will choose 5 winners duing this contest as we need 5 different designs. We would like you to be creative of possible targeting these people below. 1. Cool looking mask for boys 2. Cool looking mask for girls 3. Cool looking mask for women 4.Cool looking mask for men We plan on putting these masks on the runway during kids and womens fashion shows so you mask design might be viewed globally. It feature a three-dimensional mask design which allows space for your lips and mouth. The mask is secured to the face with latex free spandex, stretchable ear loops and mask trim. A bendable aluminum noseband provides a secure seal over the bridge of the nose. Stylish shape and design make everyone feel like they are even cooler with a mask on then off! The sizes are below but we are only expecting only one type of design and we will adjust the pattern for the other sizes. We have attached the mask dimensions but you can submit it 3 ways. 1. Just a cool pattern 2. On the attached mask design 3. Showing it on on a head.
Here are a couple of similar brands. But note we want to be more creative and high end than this. 1. www.vogmask.com 2. www.cambridgemask.com Here is a cool idea we thought boys might like on the masks https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=china+opera+mask&safe=strict&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:zh-CN:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAWoVChMI25_YwIzOyAIVQVY-Ch3RcAb6&biw=1680&bih=880
US$399 Gold package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Other clothing or merchandise starts at HK$1,599.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their other clothing or merchandise.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Designer Mask collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected 2 winners!
Amazing! Excellent communication, and quick turn around. Matt answered emails on the weekend and later in the evening. Will be working with him again!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
GoodHeart Collaborative empowers female executives who lead nonprofit organizations, by building personal and profession
We are a non-profit association that helps photographers not be starving artists! We help them with business resources,
OffroadSC.com is a 501c non profit organization that was created to link clubs and businesses around South Carolina. We