Good design skills, eager to please, prompt communication and response. Thank you.
- tara ye
How tara ye started their other business or advertising journey
Who are you known as?
This Hiking Life
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a podcast interviewing inspiring people from around the world whose lives have been enriched by hiking. It is "for all who wander", for everyone who enjoys walking in nature.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design iTunes Podcast artwork for a podcast about hiking.
* Must be in the JPEG or PNG file formats and in the RGB color space
* Minimum size of 1400 x 1400 pixels and a maximum size of 3000 x 3000 pixels."
* Make sure your design is effective at both its original size and at thumbnail size.
* The background should be green #5ba341
* Design should be minimalist. Words should be very easy to read even if looking at a thumbnail on a smartphone
* Strongly suggest including (at least) one boot print (see notes below). You may have a different creative idea here that is better, but we like the simplicity of how a boot print implies hiking, without showing a person hiking.
* Do NOT show people hiking (actual images, or icons)
* Only three words are to appear in the artwork. They are; This Hiking Life
* Our podcast name "This Hiking Life" is similar to another podcast name, "This American Life" (see attached). DO NOT make our artwork similar to theirs
* Examples of minimalist podcast artwork we like are "StartUp", "The New Yorker Fiction" (see attached)
* The "Sydney Coast Walks" logo is another of our businesses. We have copyright over that boot print shape. You may wish to use the same boot print to avoid any potential copyright issues. (see attached)