To win this project you will need to create:
1) The Brotherhood Society coat of arms .
2) The words "The Brotherhood" in a simple, manly font to compliment the coat of arms and to be used as a header on our website.
You'll find examples of both attached.
1 - The Brotherhood Society coat of arms.
In the attached example (brotherhood-logo3.jpg)I used a lot of pieces from The Weiserhood logo which you'll find attached and on these links:
The lions, the ribbon at the bottom and most of the details / styling are the same. I'd like to keep those elements in place.
You'll also notice that I added a few elements:
- I removed the knight head and crown from the top
- The globe to represent the global nature of the group.
- I joined the lions hands to signify connection, since it is a group for making friends. Please do this better than I did.
- I changed the shield behind the letters to a book to symbolize learning, an important element of our group. The bottom line of the book should be thicker and should have some darker lines and details making it look more like pages and a book.
- The BH stands for Brotherhood and should be centred / countered to the pages of the book.
- You'll see a small star, a small + and another small star. The + represents contribution and advancement. The stars represent the two types of contribution: to other group members and to the world in general.
- "The Brotherhood Society" should be written in black and draped along the ribbon. It should be shaped to match the shape of the ribbon.
- Please make sure every element of the coat of arms has shading and detailing like the Weisers one.
- Please make sure every element of the coat of arms is the same colour. My mock up has a number of different shades of gold. We want one shade of silver or gold.
- Make the background of the book white.
- Please try to make the silver or gold colour shiny as if its real gold
- Please try to make the coat of amrs "pop" a little from the page with a touch of drop shadow etc.
- Please create 4 versions:
- silver everything on white
- silver everything on black
- gold everything on white
- gold everything on black
- Please feel free to add any symbols you think are appropriate that symbolizes camaraderie, loyalty, optimal living, entrepreneurship, advancement, health, finances, learning, sharing, success etc.
- You can also move different elements around.
2) You'll find the attached Example Font image. We need a similar font for the text The Brotherhood.
- Something that is manly yet simple. We don't need the red shield or anything fancy. Just clean, manly text.
- Please send versions on White and Black!