There are 5 main screens to the app that we would like for you to design. The screens mentioned below are ordered appropriately to reflect the flow of the app...
1) Landing Screen - This is the first screen that appears when users open the app. We are completely open to any ideas for a landing screen. Our current landing screen shows links to popular quizzes, but showing these links on this page is NOT a requirement for you. The goal of the landing screen is to welcome users and have them immediately click to a different screen where they can create or take a quiz.
2) Make a Quiz - This is the screen from which users can create custom quizzes to send to their friends. They can choose to have between 1-10 questions in their quiz. They can either enter a unique quiz question, or choose a question from a pre-populated list of popular questions from various categories (My Music, My Fashion, My Family, etc.). For each question created, they can add up to 4 multiple choice answers and will indicate while making the quiz which answer is correct.
3) Send Your Quiz - This is the screen from which quiz creators can send the quiz that they just created to their friends. We'd like for users to have the ability to send quizzes by Facebook, Twitter, email, and "other" from this screen.
4) Take a Quiz - This is the screen from which users can take a quiz that their friend has created. Taking a quiz is the best part of the QuizYourFriends experience. There should be immediate feedback to the taker regarding whether or not they guessed the correct answer. After answering a question, they can click to the next question.
5) Quiz Scoreboard - This is where quiz takers can see their score (in % correct) and compare how they fared vs. others who have taken the quiz. In addition to displaying the quiz scores, one of the key objectives of this screen is to convert quiz takers into quiz creators, so there must be an obvious call to action for takers to create a quiz of their own.
Images are attached to this brief that show how we currently execute these screens on our app. Clearly, each of these screens has a lot going on! We are looking for you to simplify these screens and give us that professional and fun feel that we are after. (Don't worry about placing the banner or skyscraper ads on the screens that you design...this is not necessary.)