I am looking for a design of the main game playing screen (game board only) for our gaming app.
The app is a new style of card game that will be played by users on their own and against others. 95% of the action within the app occurs in the Main Game playing screen. A document (entitled 'Main Game Playing screen') is attached which contains further information (including a number of screen mockups) and whilst it should be used as a guide, it is not a mandatory requirement to follow the diagrams. Refer below for further information.
The workflow exists as follows.
1. Player opens the app.
2. player makes a selection for the type of game
3. player selects the duration of the game
4. Game screen loads
5. Game commences
The Main Game playing screen will contain the following game actions:
- a nominated number of players will participate (minimum 3, maximum 5)
- a dealer is randomly chosen
- cards are dealt
- players are chosen to play or pass
- cards are kept and then redealt
- players discard one card per round ( for either 3, 4 or 5 rounds)
- a winner is chosen
- Message prompts will appear during different stages of the game.
Further information can be found within the attached Main Game Playing screen document.
The Main Game playing screen must include the following items:
- spaces for the (Main) player's cards
- spaces for played cards (during the course of a game - generally the centre of the screen)
- placeholders for up to 4 additional players (and be responsive to less (e.g. unused regions 'grey out' )
- space for an avatar
- buttons to display additional menus (pause, buy credits, current game status)
- current game (hand) playing amount
- current game (hand) pot amount
- current trumps suit
- number of rounds each player has won
- number of points/credits remaining in the player's game balance
- space for opt in / out (of the game) buttons
I have also attached the current stylesheet for guidance on colours and font styles. Where possible, the colours outlined in the style guide (and gradients of) should be used.
Other screen layouts and ideas are welcome as long as they contain each of the above elements.