How Bzeng started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Psykick is a social game mobile app where friends can challenge each other to predict or bet on events such as weather, things that might happen during their day, challenge each other to an eating contest, gym training contest etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Other color requirements
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo needs to be associated to being "psychic", hence the purple color preference. Possible options for logos are using the letter P in the shape of a neck/head (similar to Luminosity logo). Also considering characters and letter marks so it does not have to be similar to the uploaded images. If an image or mascot/character is used, preference is that they are designed in a very subtle P shape.
The app is targeted for teenagers and adults 18-35 years. The app is primarily a game with social elements so it should tailor to a more playful look.
Website landing page design to contain features:
- display 1-2 in-app screens in mock iPhones
- section to support 3 step process to describe the "challenge a friend" flow
- standard buttons to direct users to download from various mobile app stores (iOS, Android)
- social network icons for links to associated pages (Facebook, Twitter)
- splitting of landing page into 5-6 body sections