Wedding services logo design

  • 10+ designers working with you
  • Starting from  HK$2,399
  • 100% money-back guarantee
wedding services logo design header

Beloved logo designs

From the décor to the food to the wardrobe, a lot goes into making those wedding bells chime. Show how your business makes that special day even more stunning with a charming, personalized logo design. Here’s what to expect.
 
More designers, more choice
10+ freelance designers compete to give you a great logo. Decisions, decisions…   
 
Friendly files and copyright
Your shiny new logo comes with print and web-friendly art files and full design copyright. 
 
100% Guaranteed
Get a logo you love or get your money back. Yup, it’s that simple.
wedding services logo examples

Over 444,306 happy customers. You're next!

mdi wedding services logo design
family2be wedding services logo design
sugar rose cake design wedding services logo design

MDI Weddings picked a logo they loved from 124 designs created by 46 designers.

 

Family2be picked a wedding services logo they loved from 231 designs created by 46 designers.

 

Sugar Rose Cake Design picked a wedding services logo they loved from 114 designs created by 21 designers.

 
   
mdi wedding services logo design

MDI Weddings picked a logo they loved from 124 designs created by 46 designers.

 
   
family2be wedding services logo design

Family2be picked a wedding services logo they loved from 231 designs created by 46 designers.

 
   
sugar rose cake design wedding services logo design

Sugar Rose Cake Design picked a wedding services logo they loved from 114 designs created by 21 designers.

 

How it works

1. Tell us your needs
2. Get lots of designs
3. Pick your favorite

Answer a few simple questions and post your project for designers to see.

Give feedback and work with designers who submit work over 7 days.

Pick your favorite, get your design files and the winning designer gets paid.

1. Tell us your needs

Answer a few simple questions and post your project for designers to see.

   
2. Get lots of designs

Give feedback and work with designers who submit work over 7 days.

   
3. Pick your favorite

Pick your favorite, get your design files and the winning designer gets paid.

   

Ready to build your brief?

Let's start by helping designers understand which styles you prefer.
  • PrštiPerje logo visual brief
  • PrštiPerje logo visual brief
  • Bright_Designs logo visual brief
  • helmidwip logo visual brief
  • maleskuliah logo visual brief
  • logo visual brief
Show more designs

Browse design contests

HK$2,399
WeddingSnaps is an online platform for Couples to gather and share the joy of their Wedding's memories. After creatin
130
entries
19
designers
US$1,299 USD
High end resort and events center (modern wedding barn) in wine country....
178
entries
28
designers
HK$2,499
YKS and YYT are the initials of the names of a lovely couple who are about to get married. They have contracted us to...
29
entries
13
designers
US$1,299 USD
A place for women to visit and have the luxury of getting their makeup done for weddings, events, etc.
361
entries
91
designers
US$899 USD
Our organization rents high quality battery powered LED uplights. Our target audience is the special events industry inc
175
entries
67
designers
US$299 USD
The White Loft is a new venue in Hong Kong. It is going to be used as an event space for boutique parties and ar...
197
entries
45
designers
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Get started now
US$899 USD
We dream up, plan, and fulfill events. Little bit of weddings. KEY: hip, luxury, high end, classy, creative, dynamic,
208
entries
43
designers
US$499 USD
We are the first actual photo booth rental business in China and we cater to wedding, company events, birthday partie...
152
entries
42
designers
US$499 USD
We are a wedding venue on 25 acres of land with two ponds. We don't want to come off as stereotypical "rustic" but more
326
entries
56
designers
US$499 USD
We are a creative events planning company that designs a variety of events, including weddings, memorial services, birth
58
entries
29
designers
US$1,299 USD
We provide creative ideas for photographic events that range from photography, photo booths, to cinematic animations....
173
entries
35
designers
US$899 USD
We're a wedding and special event DJ business. About 80% of our events our weddings and the other 20% are company and sc
128
entries
44
designers

We're here to help

Questions? Our kind, happy and knowledgeable customer support team would love to hear from you.

+852 81990203