LetsDivvy (http://letsdivvy.com) is the Internet’s first and pre-eminent marketplace for splitting things.
How it works:
1) Pick Stuff – Choose from a list of things that you want to split
2) Get Matched – We match you with someone in your social network who wants to split the same item.
3) Save Money – Divvy it up and split the cost. We have suggestions on how to split each item, but it’s up to you to arrange payment with someone else and the actual splitting of the item.
We normally charge 10% of the amount of money one person would save by splitting an item, but initially we’re only charging $1.
What we can split currently with LetsDivvy:
• Season Tickets: Baseball / Football / Opera / Basketball
• Warehouse Memberships: CostCo / BJ’s Wholesale / Sam’s Club
• Memberships: Museums / Aquariums
• Athletic Memberships: Gym Passes / Season’s pass to Ski Resort
Culture of the company / personality we’re trying to get across:
We want to get across three core tenets of our culture:
• Trust (you are interacting with others in a trusted market place where you know you aren’t going to get screwed, and it’s safe for you to engage in economic trades such as splitting a membership, season tickets, a gym pass, etc).
• Fun (splitting with letsdivvy is fun and enjoyable experience)
• Simplicity (it’s easy/simple to use our product and to split things)
Our potential clients are people who want to save money by splitting things. These are cost conscious people, some are frugal, and others are just cheap (basically even more frugal). Our users are both men women, and predominantly United States and Canadian citizens. Our users come from all ethnicities.. Although we don’t have as much hard data about our users’ ages, we assume that they would be aged 18+.
We plan on being the eBay for splitting stuff and being gigantic. Big exposure for you is likely. Follow-on work with you is likely (we will need 4 PSDs/HTML/CSS for 4 wireframes we have ready
• NO: cartoons; animals; stock photos; clipart; cheesy fonts
• Looking for a clean design that can easily scale down to a mobile website
• 2-3 Colors; (CMYK/RGB whatever is better); Simple; Limit colors.
• Looks great on the web
• No real preference on capitalization of LetsDivvy. Whatever looks good.
OUTPUT FILE REQUIREMENTS:
* Layered PSD
* Scalable Vector Image (*.AI)
* Web Optimized JPEG
NOTE: Thank you very much for viewing our listing. We really hope that you will take the time to put forward a design. Here's our promise to you: we'll provide feedback on every design that you offer up at least through star rating. While this isn't a blind listing, we'll respect the first designer to come up with a unique concept and give them preference. We won't let someone else swoop in last day and make one small change to your design and pick them.
We respect your time, and we tried to write as detailed a brief as possible, so please do read the attached brief. It has a selection of logos we like and why, as well as logos we don't like and why. It's 7 pages, but its mostly just logos we like / don't like and why. We want to save you time and frustration.
We are not starting out guaranteeing the payment but as soon as we see at least 2-3 concepts we like, we'll guarantee it. We will answer questions ASAP