* a prominent color should be strong yellow or orange. Yellow is our color of positive, logical thinking (refer to Edward De Bono's 6 hats of thinking)
* Other colors that are meaningful: - red or purple (color of passion/focus/emotions) - green (color of creativity, curiosity, options, alternatives) - blue (color of logical overview) - black and white check (balance of power & protection, facts and figures, possibly use via partial chess board/checker board pattern to denote start or finish line) - part of the logo should try to incorporate a camera on a tripod. This can be interpreted as widely as you like, for example the o in JAMconsult may morph into an eye drop which could also form part of the camera eye (minus the 3 legs which are not mandatory, it is up to your imagination & interpretation). If you believe the camera and/or tripod should be ommitted and you feel passionately enough about this, then leave it out.
* The design should be clean, simple, effective and playfully professional. Nothing too trendy please - a dignified approach is desired.
* Artwork with supporting colors/pantone color codes for business cards and website primarily. The design will also need to be adapted for stationery, and JAMpacks (prospect gift packs) at a later date. This will be briefed as a separate project.
* Arial font preferred (no italics) but not mandatory (eg JAM in arial bold. consult in arial)
* Prefer JAM to be in red and consult to be in black or grey.
* The background color could be predominently yellow, or predominently white (or black with reverse white letters) with a splash of solid yellow in the shape of your design.
* The yellow does not have to be mellow yellow if you feel another type of yellow better contrasts with the colour mix you have selected eg orange
* Keep in mind the logo will need to be faxed or photocopied from time to time so the colors should contrast effectively