Eyadbatshon understood our company branding and product from the very beginning of the contest, his design capture the branding, image and product all in one.
He also presented many alternatives and worked with us, toning all the details and getting it perfect!
We are looking forward to handing our cards out, the design is everything we wanted, innovative creative and very cool!
- Maria B
How Chris123599 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
WildChords (Guitar game with animals)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
WildChords is an iPad game that makes learning to play the guitar fun, addictive and motivating. It is played with any real guitar, and requires no additional equipment (audio signal is picked up through microphone). It is a family friendly game with an animal theme (Modern Pied piper of Hamlin).
- WildChords is #1 music app in 34 countries
- Best European Learning Game 2011 (Ludus)
- iPad game of the year 2011 (Tilt TV)
The message(s) the logo should ideally portray are:
- Guitar (played with a real guitar)
- Fun / playful / casual
- you learn and you play
- Animal theme = suitable for beginners
thus, notes, guitar, animals or a combination of those would be one idea. But we are looking for crazy new ideas that has that special something :-)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Get inspired by the videos on our youtube channel (or try the game yourself, its free!), understand the mood of the game.
- Feel free to use the animals in your logo proposals (see "Family.jpg" image)
- We like the Crocodile as the key Animal, but others are possible too
- It should evoke a feeling of "learning", "fun", "guitar" and "animals"