A great process to find our business a new logo. We were surprised at the quality and quantity of responses we received and the designer we selected, quad-a, did a great job of making the final changes and amendments to the design.
This has been a simple process but does require a degree of input and feedback for the designers. Without us putting in some effort I do not believe we would have got the quality of output out and it is only fair to them to let them know what you think of their designs. .
In the last stages with the designer though it would have been good to able to amend/annotate his pdf drawings and send them back to him. It would have saved a lot of words and I was fortunate in that he understood where we were going!
How 1WeddingSource started their logo design journey
1WeddingSource.com is a very successful online bridal planning website. With new investment, and a highly intelligent board of directors, we are recreating our business model, brand, and image. Looking for a LOGO that is classy, elegant, and catchy.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1WeddingSource.com will soon be a household name in the 70 Billion Dollar Wedding Industry. We recently teamed up with one of the most powerfull names in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). As you can imagine we are expecting to attract thousands of qualified bridal eyeballs to our site. With that being said, it is crucial that our LOGO throws off a sense of elegance & class.
- Please incorporate the color fb4575
- Something that looks good on a white background
- Must also be designed to be applied to hats, t-shirts, pens, stationary, billboards, vehicle wraps, etc...
- Could also be just Text if made to look right.
- A sense of Elegance
- Brandable- Think Nike, Google, Pepsi, Coca Cola
- Remember our audience is a Bride that is planning her special day, her Wedding. The day she has been dreaming about since she was 13 years old.
- Our site will also feature Pastel Colors <Easter>
- Our site is 1WeddingSource.com, must make the 1 look like a 1 and not an L.