Design a logo that will be displayed in the top left corner of this mock-up page : http://www.sixmots.com/sixmots/Accueil.html
(It will replace the current logo on this page).
The logo must include the following words :
"6mots" (which means "6words") or "Six mots" (means six words)
"micro-histoires" as a subtitle (which means "micro-stories")
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RIGHT SPELLING OF THE SUBTITLE IS INDEED "MICRO-HISTOIRES" WITH THE I COMING BEFORE THE R, AND NOT AFTER. "MICRO-HISTORIES" IS NOT CORRECT. thanks
The logo should reflect the website positioning attributes (ranked by orer of importance) :
1) creativity (writing stories, reading stories)
2) community (following best writers, importing facebook friends)
3) fun/game (writers get points when publishing stories...)
The final result must be delivered as a PSD-file with layers included.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS 2/27/10 9am
Don't hesitate to make the logo much more lively than the mock-up website itself.
The website has been built to be invisible to the user so that only the stories stand out. It is mainly text and white / brown as you can see.
The logo however should reflect fun / inspiration etc. It may be appropriate to adopt colors other than the website's brown. (Of course, with colors compatible with that brown so that the website fits well in the pages).
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS 2/27/10 1pm
I see some great proposals coming up. A few additional tips, based on what I've received so far :
- be careful when designing the logo that it does not look like the "motel 6" logo (http://www.motel6.com/?WT.srch=1) - 6 mots and motel 6, although they have nothing in common, are similar text strings.
- Also, be careful that it does not look like the French TV Channel M6 : http://www.m6.fr/
Thanks all for the great work you're doing.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS 2/27/10 2:20 pm
Don't hesitate to design logos that are a little "crazy" and fun. Many people think that reading and writing is a boring exercise. Logo should reflect that it is in fact fun !
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS 2/28/10 10:00 am
If you don't see any star on your design it means that either I did not have time to review it, or that I'm hesitating between two ratings and will be making a final decision in the coming days. It does not mean your design is worth zero stars. thank you.