Break Out The Passion! is a brand of upscale greeting cards and t-shirts We want a logo with real personality aimed at unmarried, upscale urban dwellers aged 28 yrs – 38 yrs old. Shiny, sleek and polished with eclectic character is what we envision for our logo. The design should be simple and uncomplicated. Use multiple shades of purple, gray and silver (major colors) plus black and lime green (minor accent colors). We need your creativity and skill to polish and tweak our current logo to make it GREAT! Please see additional details and our current logo at http://breakoutthepassion.com/.
Break Out The Passion!
• Company Name: Break Out The Passion!
• Brand Tagline: Blazing Ideas and Creations to Spark the Fire of You!
• What We Do: Break Out The Passion! is a brand of upscale greeting cards and t-shirts.
• Brand Colors: Multiple shades of purple, gray and silver (major colors) plus black and lime green (minor accent colors)
• Brand message: “Carpe Diem”. We encourage everyone to live each moment in life to the fullest, without fear and with real passion.
• The target market: Unmarried, upscale urban dwellers aged 28 yrs – 38 yrs old. This group is 70% women and 30% men; they are primarily college educated professionals who enjoy stylish designer products. Many in this group are also very self aware and seek spiritual enlightenment.
• Logo Concept: Passion is a fire in the soul. Our logo should convey a message that says “Release your passion and enjoy it!” Fire in some form is a required element for the winning logo design (can be sparks, flames or whatever your creativity decides). You may want to explore using a single volcano or multiple volcanoes in the logo. You might try natural-looking volcanoes made of stone and / or designer-looking boxes shaped like volcanoes (maybe skew the box in our current logo for example). Combine this with interesting textures and patterns like stripes, plaids or herringbones? Maybe engrave the brand name in metal, wood or other interesting textures? Maybe put labels or hangtags on the volcanoes? The possibilities for creating a polished, interesting logo with real character seem endless….
• Desired image for brand: We want a logo with real personality and memorable character. Shiny and polished with some bold features is very appealing. The design should be simple and uncomplicated.
1). The logo should include fire, flames or sparks and the tag line has been constructed to support this. The visual theme of the brand website will be designed around the fire element contained in the logo so this is a very import aspect of the design. I have imagined fire element in shades of purple and silver but be as creative as you like.
2). The winning design should be a combination of refined, upscale luxury and eclectic uniqueness.
3). Some random words we want consumers to associate with our brand include: fire ,zest, action-oriented, liberated, eclectic, real, freedom, vivid color, texture, artistic, abstract, urban, modern, contemporary, luxury, “downtown loft living”, sleek, fashionable, candid, fearless, fun-loving, happiness, excitement.
4). Combining multiple textures and patterns is a major plus.
5). Shiny and metallic attributes are major pluses.
1). Please stay away from designs that are “corporate looking” with a bland, formal attitude (lots of brands already do that well and we want to be different from them).
2). Even though we want an “un-corporate” logo, the trendy skulls and cross bones look will not work here.
3). Although women are the primary target for the brand the logo should not be overly feminine but should appeal to men and women equally with a rich, sleek urban feeling.