Hundekompaniet (meaning "the dog company" in Norwegian
We are a web based pet shop, focusing on dog equipment, but we also sell things to cats and smaller animals.
We are importing and selling exclusive designer brands and products, as well as more ordinary pet equipment. However, we are getting more and more focused on the designer products, and want our customer so see us as a high-end store.
You'll find us here: http://www.hundekompaniet.no
We are targeting pet owners.
Many of our customers has their own pet-blogs, know a lot about photography and editing photographies, and have above average computer-skills.
We are looking for a new logo for the store (the one we have now is quite terrible).
- It needs to have the name "Hundekompaniet" or "Hundekompaniet.no" in it.
- We do not want one of those standard logos with boring letters and a picture of a dog and cat next to it (feel free to use dog/cat but not in the standard boring way).
- Use any colour you think will fit us. We will adjust our web shop accordingly.
- Feel free to think out of the box.
I know this is kind of vague - but I am not a creative person so I don't really know what's needed. You - the designer - know better than me what our customers will find appealing. Feel free to put your personal touch on it.
If it can be any guidance, these are some of the logos I find appealing:
- http://www.fuelyourcreativity.com/5…spiration/ (almost all of them!)