We are an innovative boutique Investment Fund Manager. Our style is fresh, professional and approachable and we deal directly with everyday investors online who may have anything from $1,000 to $500,000 to invest as well as institutional investors who manage large portfolios. Freedom is the name of one of our Managed Funds.
The Freedom Fund invests for income and provides a monthly income distribution to its investors. Some investors choose to use this income to supplement their other income, some have enough invested in the fund to live off the income it provides them each month, and some reinvest the monthly income to accelerate the growth of the money they have invested (by reinvesting the income, they add to their investment amount and by earning income on the income, they can effectively outperform most normal growth investments.)
To quickly provide people with a sense that the Freedom Fund means high returns – a way to reach your investing goals faster...and achieve financial freedom. A superior way to either generate regular cash income or acheive higher growth. To convey a sense it is managed by action-oriented, highly skilled, specialists.
• 35-55 yr old investors in an accumulation phase or transitioning to retirement phase, possibly with self managed retirement fund of $150k or more.
• Investors seeking a regular source of income or faster growth.
• Typical clients are middle class, family people who aspire to provide well for their children and travel.
We require an innovative logo design relevant to the campaign concept and target market.
• The logo will sit beside the text “excela freedom” which must appear stacked and left justified to the right of the logo like this.. (see attachment)
• The font (Neosans light), sizing of the words and placement of the words cannot be changed.
• The logo should generally be round however it doesn’t need to be a precise circle.
• The logo can be 2 colours or 1 colour and white or 2 colours graded with white.
• The logo should be a visual expression of the words “financial freedom"
The logo should also be:
• Simple, attractive and contemporary design
• Clear and easy to see
• Colours used should be related to the concept
• Suitable for use in all mediums (including online, tv and print)
• Needs to be transferrable across different mediums
• Logo to create a sense of confidence and legitimacy
• Please do not use any clip art or stock images in the logo