We need a logo that promotes our unique brand name "Tizzet" clearly.
The winning designer will be required to produce a logo in 2 forms.
1) using just the brand name "Tizzet"
2) then "Tizzet.com.au" - importantly including the ".com.au" aspect of our logo
The main purpose of the logo initially will be to show our brand name in the top left hand corner of our website - see how 99designs.com does.
The logo should mainly be about communicating the name clearly, therefore if including a graphical image along with the name it shouldn't be much bigger than the text of the logo - see how 99designs.com does this.
We have thought about a logo where the first "T" in our name is a bit unique or enlarged over the rest of the logo - so experiment with this and see if it can work somehow.
Colours not to use:
- blue/orange or blue/yellow (our competitors use these)
Colour combo's we like (but are open to others):
Logos we like: (these all show clean, bright, modern logos - we like the 'shiny' aspect of these logos)
- http://www.blissmedia.com.au (logo top left hand corner)
- logos must include the "TM" copyright symbol in the top right hand corner
- logos must be provided in .AI Adobe Illustrator format (a vector based file), and JPEG format.