IT company that works with creative agencies to share information to work together as one. Spider is the focus of design.
Spider metrics is a company that helps bring independent agencies looking to pitch businesses together to large clients by making them competitive against larger multifaceted agencies by creating a "web" of information that is shared among the agencies working together so they function, report and communicate as one.
I am the the Director of Ops and Creative Dev for a company launching this company out of the need for it to fulfil the challenges it and other agencies face. I have a background in both IT and design but like to look for other designers to think of design concepts that I likely overlooked. Thanks and good luck!
- Preferred use of binary code in the design
- Logo plays well with the creative industry more than the IT world
- No PSD files
- No more than 3 colors
- No gradients
- No "black widow silhouettes"
- Nothing threatening
- No imagery that suggests the "web" as the internet. Web is the link of communication
- A focus of a web Vs a focus of the spider; more than likely, no actual web is needed in the design since it is implied