How Internet-Dept started their logo design journey
Design a Logotype (image) including company name to be the Logo for this new high end security and risk consultancy.
high profile and high net worth clients mainly in central London. Clients would chosse to deal with the top end Lawyers, accountants and go for top brand labels.
Spearpoint Risk Management
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Spearpoint Risk Managemet are Security and risk consultants operating internationally.
They assess risk and threat to commercial property and advise with solutions. The latter can be physical measures or electronic such as cctv.
They also deal with high net worth individuals who are more likely to be at risk from kidnap for ransom.
The company is made up of former Police and Military (SF) personnel.
Main office is situated in Berkeley Square, London.
A professional top end logo is requried to be developed to represent the company.
- We require a logotype (e.g. some kind of image)
- We also require the company name (or Spearpoint RM) to be situated with the logotype - NOT in a standard font.
- Colours selected for use should reflect a top end service
- Logo & logotype should reflect a serious business
- The Smythson diary is often used by clients looking for something different and distinctive. The business imagae is critical.
- Lots of versions just messing wth the letters RM - a proper logotype please
- Too many colours used