We're a social network website focused on mothers, expecting mothers, families and their babies.
We are a similar site to cafemom.com and babycenter.com to give you a better idea of our target market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a new family oriented social network website that will be launching soon.
The brand name (nooboo) is written in all lowercase letters, so playing with the curvy characteristics of the fonts should be fun.
We are open to adding a cute little "mascot", a baby animal or something along those lines might give the logo a little more character.
- All lowercase letters in the brand name nooboo.com
- Should be able to write the brand name with and without the .com ending
- A web 2.0 look and feel
- A "long" version of the logo - more width than height
- A vector based format of the logo
- We don't want the logo to be too mushy and sweet i.e. too pink and baby blue