A new stock photography website that focuses strictly on bicycles and bicycling needs a logo to help represent itself in the marketplace.
The background color of the website will be WHITE.
The Snap Velo logo needs to be a very identifiable brand. It should have graphics that can be separated from text if necessary and still be recognizeable. But text must still remain a component that nicely compliments the insignia.
Elements should consider:
- Bicycles / Cycling or the Bicycle Wheel or form of a cyclist
- Photography or elements of photography
- Sharpness and clarity or "spiffy"
- Think MAC in terms of simplicity
- No more than 2 colors that compliment each other well
- A Logo that is unique, not too complicated and easy to identify
- The text "SnapVelo"
- The use of the words "Snap" and "Velo" can be toyed with a little. We are not sure if we want the words to be stuck together, the same size or different. But when spoken we would like to emphasize "snap".
- The pronunciation (for what it's worth) of "snapvelo" sounds like "snapveelow"