As a start-up we are looking for a new logo. We will be selling business telecommunications products and also offering telemarketing related services. We need a clean design to go on our website, business cards and other stationary.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a new company selling telcommunications related products.
We are looking for a logo for our new telco related company. Ideally we would like a very simple, clean and easy to read logo. The logo must convey strength
- The word "ReachTEL" with the same capitilzation
- We have a preference for the color blue though it's not mandatory.
- A rectangular canvass. The logo can incorporate circles or rounded edges but don't make the canvas square shaped.
- The logo must be readable at a relatively small size (like a business card for example).
- It would be handy if the logo could be easily adapted to include a product name but don't let this damage the look of the main logo.
- Vector based image.
- Fancy scripting or font
- Too many colors. Keep it simple. 3 colors max (gradients excepted).
- Overly round graphics (see above re: rectangular canvas).
- Pictures of mobile phones or anything else that will look out of date two years down the track.
- Non-vector images.