Excellent design! up23 designed a logo which exactly followed my design brief. The look is professional, minimal and joyful. up23 took a request for a small change in the design, and returned the variations within a few hours. I highly recommend up23 and will return to up23 for future design work. The competition was a good experience and an easy way to obtain an effective logo quickly. Thank you up23!
The designer was fantastic to work with and gave us all of the files we could ever need!
very responsive to making changes, great communicator
Super responsive and easy to work with
How pbrivins started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
(optional) "Discover value and possibilities"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Vertiba offers financial literacy courses, planning and consulting. All services are fee-based. Vertiba's values are: (1) Respect, (2) Integrity, (3) Understanding and clarity, (4) Delivery without compromise; and (5) Always prepared to learn, engage and share. Vertiba is a consultancy service and does not sell, distribute, promote or recommend any specific financial products, asset classes or investment strategies or styles.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
"Vertiba", in some languages, is a noun and means: (1) value in terms of qualities that determine the practical usefulness or possible uses of something; (2) value, price in terms of the equivalence of something relative to something else, usually money; (3) value - positive characteristics connected to spiritual or intellectual culture, to morals and ethics. Please do not incorporate any ethnic / folklore designs from the Baltic region. No $ signs please. Simple is good. Clean lines are good. A curve is fine, I suppose, but definitely no swirls. The symbol / logo should be strong, but not wall streetesque, hedge fund powerful. The slogan, "Discover value and possibilities" is very optional and I included it only so the designers know. I prefer the blue colours on white background and shades of grey … not at all averse to splash of colour for eye-catching. The logo cannot be colour dependent and should be recognizable in black on white.
1. Thank you to all the talented individuals who have submitted logo designs.
2. The correct slogan is "Discover value & possibilities" my bad for having the wrong order in the earlier brief.
3. I will take a pass at rating the logos and delete those that are not what I am looking for at this time.
4. I forgot to mention that I like a Monkton font, but it's not necessary - just a suggestion if it is available.
5. The large majority of submissions have put the logo above and I suppose that this what logo designers do when the letter "V" is the basis for the logo of the company that starts w/ the letter, "V". Admittedly, I now realize that I may have a preference for the logo beside, a line separating if need be, and then the name Vertiba.
6. I attach a file of my own mock-up (Arial font) for Vertiba which is far too busy to be useful. I super-imposed a compass @ a 45 degree angle on top of a globe. Compass symbolizing guidance and globe symbolizing the world of possibilities … yes, that is why I have turned this into a contest. I am not married to my mock-up logo, it is just an idea, I had.
7. Lastly, thank you again for your time and efforts, so far.