I am looking for a simple, clean logo to serve as the logo on my new website and possibly on my ebook cover.
As the title states, I am looking for a very simple, clean logo. Here are a couple of examples of logos that I like:
I'm not looking for an exact copy of these logos, but these logos should be used as an example of the type of simplicity and cleanliness that I'm looking for.
The colors currently being used at PPC Management Profits.com are placeholder colors and will not be the colors used for the actual site. Therefore, do not rely on those colors for your logo design.
If you are chosen as the winner, once you receive payment, I will own all rights to the logo.
This is my first 99Designs contest, so if I've left anything out, please let me know, and I'll be glad to add it. Thanks in advance for submitting work and good luck!
- I want the logo to contain two colors.
- I want black to be one of those colors.
- The other color should be either some shade of blue or a shade of green. I leave that choice up to you.(Nothing bright though. i.e. no neon green, etc)
- You may choose to display the logo as separate words or as one unit, whichever you think looks best.
- Whichever display method you choose, the words should be capitalized as follows: PPC Management Profits
- The logo should contained the TM for trademark in much the same way as Continuity Blueprint.
- The logo may contain a small graphic similar to continuity blueprint's logo, if you think it will add to your design, but it's not required. Graphics can be found at stockxpert.com, or a similar site.
- The logo should have a white background
- The logo should be written in a straight line
- The final logo should be provided in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop and, for good measure, as a JPG as well.
- Do not include .com in the logo
- Do not use more than two colors
- Do not submit a design that looks like it was created in Word
- Do not use a crazy font that is difficult to read
- Do not underline the logo
- Do not curve or angle the logo (i.e. do not layout the logo in a circle around a graphic or as a stair step, etc)