We are two partners who used to work for the New Zealand embassy and have now started up an education and immigration firm that helps people apply for visas to study, travel, work and move overseas (especially NZ, but also UK, Canada, etc).
We target a wide audience including
1. students looking to study or work overseas
2. business owners who are looking to invest money overseas
3. families looking to travel, work or move overseas
Our clientele varies in age and profile, but predominantly comes from towns and cities across India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Thailand, Brazil.
There is a lot of competition in this space as the barriers for entry are very low and therefore, many of these people have had bad experiences. So, communicating a sense of trust is very important for this target audience.
Simple, sharp and sassy logo for Exodus Overseas - Your world passport
We love these - check them out (refer to - Siah design, Degolf, pendulum, Show thoughts, Web girl, Suitcase, Inequality and Negative)
1. Do not design anything too young / colorful / trendy
2. Do put some thought into it - a concept logo would be perfect
3. Integrate a version of an element into the design (e.g. compass, atlas, stamp, people, world, map, footsteps, etc)
4. Who ever wins, please provide the final logo with stationary.
Our team has a few ex-visa officers on the team which is our USP over ALL the other such companies. So, the logo needs to be very clean and professional - you we can be creative within that constraint)
Words that we would want the brand to portray include-
professionalism, legitimacy, serious, simple, international, transparent, government / public sector vibe, enabling connections, efficient with paperwork, process oriented, one stop shop, end to end solutions, mature, breaking down complexity, making the world more accessible, removing boundaries / obstacles, persistent, etc