We're making drugs more useful, safer, and faster to develop. The old drug discovery pipelines are drying up, the industry's in crisis, and it's time for a tidal change.
We're looking for a new logo to represent our brand. Our services are unique, and we want a logo to match - something that is instantly recognizable and memorable wherever it appears.
Scientific professionals and their key decision makers: Directors and VPs of discovery and development, CEOs, CSOs. Markets include drug development, scientific consulting, and joint ventures. Our customers come from both mammoth “big pharma” and from lean startups.
Clean, simple symbol.
We're looking for a logo that incorporates a symbol that is recognizable with or without the company name. The symbol can be integrated with the text, but must also be usable and identifiable when it stands alone.
The logo will primarily be used on web and digital media, but must also be usable in print. Since our service is based on discovery, symbols that evoke change, new directions, or navigation/ocean imagery could make sense, but we're open to anything creative and unique. Symbols should be more stylistic than realistic.
1. Style: Technical, modern, clean.
2. Colors: No requirements, but some ideas may be shades of blue, white, &/or gold.
3. Simple/clean font, no serifs.
4. "seachange" is more important than "pharmaceuticals".
5. "seachange", "SEACHANGE", and "SeaChange" are all acceptable capitalization.
6. Abbreviating "pharmaceuticals" to "pharma" is fine.
7. The logo should be presented on a white background.
8. The logo must be usable when translated to black and white.
9. No clip art, stock or photographic images.
File formats required
Vector file format - .ai (CMYK) and .ai (RGB)