Shihab gave us a number of exciting concepts, and we felt the feeling of his winning design really represents our corporate identity effectively. He was great to work with and we look forward to utilizing his services going forward as well.
How MichaelTorfs started their logo design journey
Runningdeals.eu will be an e-commerce website offering 1 product each day for an incredible low price. So it will be internet's best online offer daily.
The offer is valid for 24 hours or within the 24 hours until the product is sold out. We do volume and stock clearance deals with our suppliers to enable us to offer these low prices.
We will sell premium brands as Nike, Asics, Brooks, Polar, ...
In the future we will expand into different areas, example: trialthlon, cycling, ....
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
runners & triatlethes (recreational and more professional) all over Europe.
* good readability of logo (the textual part has to stand out)
* clean, professional design, less is more
* delivery in adobe Illustrator format, including a PNG favicon
* delivery including font, to allow us in the future to create side brands, for example triathlondeals.eu. The "deals" part will always be fixed.
We would like to emphasize that the focus on the 'deals' part should not be ignored. Since our concept will also be copied on other disciplines. For example: triathlondeals. The deals part of the logo should therefor stay recognizable. This effect will not be reached when 'deals' is made smaller then 'running'. In this way current entry #15 is a good example. So, put at least as many focus on the 'deals' part as on the running part.
* Cartoonish images and fonts
* too much complexity and/or effects