How The Red Caboose started their logo design journey
Unique Fitness Group need our current logo revamped to make it less daggy. We are slowly phasing out our old logo, so the change can’t be too dramatic (keep colors relatively
similar). The old logo will remain on the car vinyl, shirts and A-Frame for up to 12 months, while the new logo will be on the website and brochures etc. Make it a bit more funky, lively and twenty first century! And please... please ditch the arrow!
Unique Fitness Group (NOT UFG)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We offer weight loss solutions through lifestyle and fitness. Our clients are primarily FEMALE (70% - but we don't want to exclude men by having an overly feminine logo) and we mostly train outdoors, in group training and personal training situations. We have a fresh and innovative business idea and structure, but need a logo to reflect that. Our logo appears on a number of things, from shirts to the website so needs to look good on both a black and a white background or have alternative colouring.
- Keep the similar colors (doesn't have to be identical shades)
- Modern and funky
- Use an icon or whole words not initials
- Look okay in B&W
- Looks good on black or white background
- Don’t over emphasize “Group” as it may be dropped off eventually
- Targeted at primarily females but appeals to males too
- Perhaps (but not necessarily) and icon with the words next to it