What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Recyclepedia is aiming to be the definitive source for information about recycling, reuse and sustainable practices. Like the Wikipedia, the site is editable by anyone, and we hope that people will contribute what they know about recycling materials and products, as well as info on recycling centers, services, and the programs offered by their company, city, state, or country. We are looking for a logo that communicates three things:- the breath and scope of info contained on web site
- the fact the the site is community driven - editable by anyone
- focuses on recycling and reuseOur hope is to have a logo that is unique and iconic and NOT a derivative of the standard green arrows (see: here for an example of these) or any other symbol that commonly depicts recycling. The only things that we ask for is for the logo to be:- roughly equal in height and width (see the proportions of placeholder logo we have on the site)
- somewhat reproducible in print and broadcastOther than that, we are open to your ideas and creativity and will give feedback along the way!Thanks in advance.
- Logo suitable for 4 color and convertable to grayscale
- Final version delivered @ 300+DPI CMYK
- Something with an iconic and universal feel
- No green arrow triangle.
- No stuffy look and feel
- No cliche recycling or earth symbols
- No use of the .org