A educational not for profit is looking fresh, environmentally and socially just minded logo. Target audience is youth, but must appeal to professionals as well.
Global Education Association - GEA
Our organization's mission is "to educate, engage and empower youth to be active leaders in the pursuit of ecological balance, social justice, and global partnership."
- The design must fit the current website design (www.globaleducationassociation.org)- Think green, global and young.
- minimalist, clean and strong theme, professional but cool, works for both young people and professionals
- Can incorporate Global Education Association, or GEA
- tagline- Explore, Engage, Empower. can be used but not necessary
- Colour scheme with green is preferable but not necessary
- Font that is human
- Inclined towards a tree motif with upstreached arms of a person as trunk...or leaf theme...or global partnership theme.
- Logo should not be either cutesey or corporate.
- Colours should not be glaring or garish.
- Avoid too many colours.