How Steven MacDonald started their logo design journey
We need a cool company logo with a THREE DIMENSIONAL icon associated with it that could be used as an icon throughout all other marketing. The kind of logos that we like are not ones that look more innovative, high tech and a serious business resource. But one that is totally creative, unique and draws you in.
Practical Social Media
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We help businesses wade through all the choices in social media to help market their business online, and then offer step by step advice for things like Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Digg, and so much more. We are a serious business resource, and don't want a cartoon-like feel. This logo should feel like there is incredible depth to the company, but simple to access, even for business owners that are just getting started in the world of social media.
- A logo with a 3D icon as the key feature
- An icon that can be used as a graphic element elsewhere
- The company name (Practical Social Media)
- A logo that works on a white and black background
- One that looks like we have SIMPLIFIED the COMPLEX
- Stay close to a blue and green color scheme, third color OK
- The specific colors are open, just not too cartoon like
- Here's some other ones we like off this site: - http://99designs.com/contests/20552 (Logo #149)
- http://99designs.com/contests/20514 (Logo #254)
- http://99designs.com/contests/20769 (Logo #21)
- http://99designs.com/contests/20547 (Logo #190)
- A logo that works horizontally first, before stacked
- A vector based file (we have Adobe Photoshop)