My client needs a hip, fun logo to brand their online pool selection and customization tool.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My client is an online retailer of swimming pools.
My client needs a logo to specifically brand an online tool I'm building that will allow site visitors to select and customize a swimming pool package.
The site is well-established and already has an overall logo -- the "pool tool" logo needs to match/incorporate/compliment what already exists. See http://www.pools.com for an example of their current logo.
The "pool tool" logo should be distinct and noticeable -- it will go on the home page and should be eye-catching enough to draw the visitor to the tool.
The client is debating between two names for the tool -- Pool Builder or Build a Pool.
Please create two versions of the logo using each of these names, or create the logo in such a way that will allow me to easily update the name should the client change his mind.
Final deliverables must be in layered PSD (Photoshop) and PNG (Fireworks) format.
I can't wait to see your work! I am a programmer and am always on the lookout for design partners to share work with.
- Eye catching and noticeable
- Hip, fun, exciting
- Create logo using both "Pool Builder" and "Build a Pool" or make the text easy enough to change later
- Compliment the existing Pools.com logo
- Use these colors: #F2D65E, #0047B6, #00AECE
- At least 90 px wide and 21 px high
- Major mojo to you if you can create some sort of character -- a person or animal -- to bring the "pool tool" logo to life
- Anything stuffy or bland
- It needs to be eye-catching, but please don't make it tacky or garish (you're professionals so this shouldn't be an issue)