Hiro has a great attitude, is super responsive, creative, very professional and works patiently to ensure clients needs. Highly recommend!
- Straight outta Mane
quick and great work.. works well with suggestions and always delivers..
How haggin started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Haggin Family Company
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our family comes from a small town in southwestern Montana, where we learned the values of hard work and integrity. We created Haggin Family Company with the goal to sell high quality products that can help make lives a little easier.
Adults 18+ who
>Are probably moms
>Prefer small brands to big corporations
>Are interested in and use high-quality, artisanal products and brands...
>But are still down to earth
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- High quality - not private label
- Design should feel simple, local - quality homemade
- Friendly, approachable - but not too casual
- Real history, real family
- Hint of a sense of humor to help humanize - will use sparingly (probably not in the logo)
- See separate file for example package designs
- “Haggin” and “Family Company”, with “Haggin” as higher priority (can be much bigger)
- Incorporate the mountain somehow (Mt. Haggin) - see images in attachment
- Must be transportable across various products, categories, backdrops, and media
- When this is on a package, it should be noticeable but unobtrusive